Sticky Blocks

• Students are trying to click and drag blocks, but it just creates another image of the block they were trying to move and does not let them drop it. Students have to log out and then log back in. Help!

• @krea i confirmed that a week ago. but i am the student. just with no teacher.

• administrators

Is this happening consistently? Are you able to reproduce the problem? Are they dragging blocks from the palette on the left or duplicating/moving existing blocks?

• @brian said in Sticky Blocks:

Is this happening consistently? Are you able to reproduce the problem?

both and very, (if i could swear here, i would!)....... annoying.
    very consistent and very reproducable. just keep dragging blocks for at least 5 minutes. you'll get there.

also, by any chance, have you got to fixing the weird shadow yet?

one last thing... blocks are glitching. nce when i tried to remove a boolean from an if block, it was removed... but it then duplicated itself to the pointer, and for some reason, the bottom of the if block. the top was still empty!

@brian said in Sticky Blocks:

Are they dragging blocks from the palette on the left or duplicating/moving existing blocks?

both

• administrators

Sorry to hear it is annoying and has been happening consistently.

As far as being reproducible, do you know a sequence of actions to take to encounter the problem? I have seen it before but it has been relatively infrequent for me so knowing a specific set of steps to encounter the issue would be really useful in fixing it!

• @brian said in Sticky Blocks:

I have seen it before but it has been relatively infrequent for me so knowing a specific set of steps to encounter the issue would be really useful in fixing it!
    just keep dragging blocks for at least 5 minutes. you'll get there.

@topgamerpro16 said in Sticky Blocks:

just keep dragging blocks for at least 5 minutes. you'll get there.

i may have overestimated its' "frequence", but a better estimation is 1 hour at least. you really have to see it there

• oh i just remembered. dont tell your students to log out and log back in. tell them to pick up another block and drop it down. that should temporarily fix it.

• @topgamerpro16 Thank you! I will do that!

• @krea Always happy to help someone! You're welcome.